You are hereBack to top
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
- Where are you located?
- INSERT ADDRESS
- Where do I park?
- INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT PARKING
- What are your hours?
- INSERT HOURS
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.
The bookstore is open! Curbside pickup is also still available.
Hello Friends of Excelsior Bay Books:
We are open for browsing! The store is open Monday through Saturday from 10-6.
We are also available for phone or on-line orders. Curbside pickup is still an option.
Thanks for your patronage.
NOTE: If you want to place an online order, you first need an account. Click Login and choose Create an Account. Once you set up an account, you can login, select books, place them in the cart, and place your orders!